The Department of Veterans Affairs has a variety of optional and mandatory forms that are used in presenting VA claims. In searching for these forms, it is nearly impossible to actually locate them on their website. We have started to accumulate links to these forms.
Claim Submission Forms
- VA Form 21-529 – Veteran’s Application for Compensation and/or Pension
- VA Form 21-526EZ – Veteran’s Application for Compensation and/or Pension (Fully Developed Claim Program)
- VA Form 21-958 – Notice of Disagreement
- VA Form 9 – Appeal to the Board of Veterans Appeals
- Notice of Appeal to U.S. Court of Appeals for Veterans Claims
- U.S. Court of Appeals for Veterans Claims – Declaration of Financial Hardship